Roasted almonds without salt
Our roasted almonds without salt are characterized by their aromatic taste. The pleasantly sweet, unseasoned almonds also have super nutritional values with a high protein content and a high number of unsaturated fatty acids. In addition, the nuts have a high content of nutrients and vital substances. Thus, they provide a varied taste selection for athletes or people who pay attention to their diet.
The almonds are best enjoyed simply as a snack, but they also taste very delicious in muesli or are great for baking.
Almonds (nuts) (98%), palm oil.
May contain traces of peanuts
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and packaged.
Average nutritional values per 100g
Energy 2609 kJ/623,00 Kcal
Fat 55,2 g
thereof saturated fatty acids 4,2 g
of which monounsaturated fatty acids 34.80 g
of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.50 g
Carbohydrates 7.2 g
of which sugar 4.6 g
Dietary fibre 10.5 g
Protein 21.2 g
Sodium 1 mg
Salt 0,00 g
+ = present / – = not present / o = may contain traces of
– Cereals containing gluten and products made from cereals containing gluten*.
– Crustaceans and products derived from crustaceans
– Eggs and products derived from eggs
– Fish and products derived from fish
o Peanuts and products derived from peanuts
– Soya and products derived from soya
– Milk and products derived from milk (including lactose)
+ Nuts and products derived from nuts**
– Celery and products thereof
– Mustard and mustard products
– Sesame seeds and products thereof + Sesame seeds and products thereof
– Sulphur dioxide and sulphites (E220 t/m E228) > 10 mg/kg
– Lupine and products thereof
– Molluscs and products derived from molluscs
* Wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and products thereof
** Almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana),
Walnuts (Juglans regia), Cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), Pecans
(Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa),
Pistachio nuts (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nuts (Macadamia ternifolia)