Cashew Royal Premium
Cashews are probably the most popular classic among nuts. Did you know that, strictly speaking, cashews are not nuts, but rather kernels? But regardless of whether they are nuts or kernels, our cashews have a crunchy, tender texture and enchant all cashew lovers with their slightly buttery aroma.
In addition to our wide selection of cashews, we are expanding our range with Cashew Royal Premium. The Cashew Royal Premium have a very fine texture and are crunchy by nature. Therefore, it is even more amazing that they are raw and untreated.
What is the best way to use the Cashew Royal Premium?
The easiest way to enjoy the kernels is as a straight snack fresh from the packet. But cashews are also a true kitchen all-rounder – whether in muesli, roasted over curry dishes or for baking, Cashew Royal Premium are very versatile. Cashews are also very popular in vegan cuisine. Due to their neutral taste profile and low fibre density, the kernels can easily be added to milk, yoghurt, cream cheese, cheese, dessert creams or raw cakes.
Cashew – a fitness snack?
The nutrients of cashews are also impressive. They are a high-quality vegetable protein source with 18g protein per 100g. They also provide you with high-quality magnesium, potassium and zinc, as well as a good portion of the amino acid tryptophan. Tryptophan is converted in our body to the happiness hormone serotonin. This means our cashews put you in a good mood and taste super delicious!
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and packaged.
+ = present / – = not present / o = may contain traces of
– Cereals containing gluten and products from cereals containing gluten*.
– Crustaceans and products derived from crustaceans
– Eggs and products derived from eggs
– Fish and products derived from fish
– Peanuts and products derived from peanuts
– Soya and products derived from soya
– Milk and products derived from milk (including lactose)
+ Nuts and products derived from nuts**
– Celery and products thereof
– Mustard and mustard products
– Sesame seeds and products thereof + Sesame seeds and products thereof
– Sulphur dioxide and sulphites (E220 t/m E228) > 10 mg/kg
– Lupine and products thereof
– Molluscs and products derived from molluscs
* Wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and products thereof
** Almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), Hazelnuts (Corylus avellana)
Walnuts (Juglans regia), Cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), Pecans
(Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa),
Pistachio nuts (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nuts (Macadamia ternifolia)
There are no reviews yet.